Terminally Ill Man Whose Wife Plotted His Death With Lover, Says I Still Love Her

https://ift.tt/2DBeku8
A terminally ill man whose wife tried to have him killed by her lover's transgender daughter has said he still loves his former partner despite the murder attempt.

Hayley Weatherall, 32, Glenn Pollard, 49, and his only child Heather were jailed yesterday for trying to kill cancer stricken Ray Weatherall, 53, by shooting, drowning and even blowing him up.

But Mr Weatherall, who has brain cancer, says that he 'still loves' Hayley and hopes she will come back to live in their family home after serving her 15-year jail term.

'I love Hayley. I always have and always will,' he told The Sun.


'I wish I was going to be here long enough to have her back in this house where she belongs. I know people will think I'm crazy. If I was looking at it from the outside I'd be saying lock them up and throw away the key.

'They didn't have to try to kill me. I'm gutted over the whole situation. I've lost my wife, my best friend, for what? He could have waited and had her.'

Ray had been told he only had months to live when Heather Pollard - who goes by the name 'Arthur' - shot him in the face like a 'sniper' after a string of failed attempts on his life.




Post a Comment

0 Comments