Woman Miraculously Escapes Death After Speeding Car Rammed Into Her Shop In Asaba (Photos)

A Nigerian woman cannot stop praising God after miraculously escaping death following an accident that occurred at her shop in Asaba, Delta state capital.

The impact of the accident was so devastating that the car destroyed the shop and almost all the goods inside...

Raymond Esther Ogochukwu said that she was stunned after a speeding Toyota Venza car rammed into her shop on Monday, November 12, after losing control of the vehicle.


The woman shared pictures of the accident and wrote: 
"With my mouth, will I make known your faithfulness to my Generation oh Lord! This happened to my shop but God kept me, His mercies kept me. Am grateful Oh Lord I can’t keep calm any more. Monday, November 12 2018. God is great."


from OluFamous.Com https://ift.tt/2OMzxU2
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments