Dayo Amusa speaks about loneliness and wanting to be loved

https://ift.tt/2HEp2Rx
Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa has taking to Instagram to talk about loneliness and wanting to be loved by a man. The actress who refereed to herself as a feminist, says she is independent, but wouldn't mind to get treats from her man as a woman. She said a lot more... Her words below;

I am independent because I take responsibility for my life. I refuse to play the blame game on anyone or make other people scapegoats for my failures. I do not allow the culture or religion to define me. Just because I am a woman doesn’t mean I am less than a man. Just because my skin may be darker or lighter than someone else’s doesn’t make me any less beautiful.


I am empowered to choose my companions, belief system & standards, based on what I feel is right for me. I can stand on my own if need be, but I do not boast about it or make others feel small just because they can’t. Being independent doesn’t mean I do not need love. It doesn’t mean i like going home alone. It doesn’t mean I hates men or that i won’t submit. It doesn’t mean i will stop being feminine, sexy & ladylike.

 I still wants to be cared for & pampered by my partner. I desires to have doors opened & be treated to dinner. I still wants to be protected & covered with assurance that everything is going to be okay. YES I Love my independency.
#unveilingTAO #millionshadesoftao #tao #jmvwithdayoamusa

Post a Comment

0 Comments