My husband paid my bride price in full , Nina gushes

https://ift.tt/37F48wb
Newly married BBNaija star, Nina has revealed that her husband, Mr A, paid her brideprice in full.

 Taking to her instagram page, the former reality star wrote;

''❤️

I want to thank God Almighty for a successful “Ime ego “

My hubby paid everything in full....
You all know how owerri bride price list is 🤣🤣 it’s huge 🤣🤣🤣
And I want to specially thank @house_of_dova for making my outfit in such a short period and to everyone that made this a success.... It was initially meant to be just “ime ego “ and very low key but I was wowed by the crowd ,and started regretting why I didn’t invite any of my friends 😩😩but thank you all for your understanding .. Cheers 🥂 •

Videography : @sobiphotography''

Post a Comment

0 Comments