Simon Cowell reveals he will put mask on his son to protect him from killer coronavirus

https://ift.tt/3bHOyDn
Talent show icon Simon Cowell has admitted his concerns for son Eric as the coronavirus crisis rages on. The Britain's Got Talent judge, 60, is keen to take precautions for his six-year-old son Eric.

Speaking to The Sun's Dan Wootton on his talkRADIO show, Simon discussed his concerns over the killer virus.

"I am terrified about it. I have worn masks for ages. When I cycle around town I wear a mask," he confessed.

Simon also revealed that he and son Eric will "100 per cent be wearing masks" and have "loads of hand sanitizer" when they visit Disneyland Paris next weekend.


Discussing his fears, Simon continued: "I wouldn't want to be on a cruise ship right now. Those people stuck on that cruise ship.

"Why they haven’t taken them off and put them in a proper hospital is unbelievable.

"That’s somewhere I wouldn't go."


Post a Comment

0 Comments