‘I’m pained, heartbroken for losing my father,’ Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko cries

https://ift.tt/3cEmuAM
Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko said she is so pained, heartbroken and devastated as she lost her father to the cruel hands of death.

She wrote;
 ''am so pained, am so broken, am devastated; it’s as if my life is shattered, The world is wicked O.

“I still can’t believe that the man who gave me life is gone. Daddy you have always loved and supported me when I told you what I wanted to take up as a carrier…You prayed for me and told me that I will always succeed and stand out in all I do …now am making you proud and all the evil ones could do is to take you from us.


“My heart is broken into pieces and I am not sure it can be mended for you left with a part of my soul daddy…..my closeness with you still making me not believe that you are gone dad OBI AGBAWA M OOOO, my headmaster, my oyibo pepper, yy intelligent man,the finest man in ETIKO’s FAMILY,” she cried.

She added: “It shall never be well with the wicked ones IJN Amen. This year just hit me like a personal virus and it’s so difficult for me to let go daddy.

“You know I love you more than any other thing in this world. I pray I get through this daddy but till then, may you keep resting in the bosom of the lord IJN Amen. you are my father now, Please always be strong for me, I love you my blood. THIS WORLD IS WICKED.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments