Kris Jenner thanks her mum for her advice amid Kardashian chaos in birthday tribute

https://ift.tt/301Sta7
Kris Jenner's mum Mary Jo Campbell is celebrating her 86th birthday today.

And Kardashian momager Kris, 64, posted a gushing tribute to her mother on Instagram to mark the special day.

In the sweet message Kris admitted that she would not know what to without her mum - who the Kardashian-Jenner clan dub 'MJ' - and thanked her for the "amazing advice" she dishes out.

Alongside a series of snaps - that included some epic throwbacks - Kris penned: "Happy Birthday to my beautiful Mom MJ!!!!

"Mom I don’t know what I would do without you... thank you for all of the love you give to all of us every single day... I love all of your stories about your life and all of your amazing advice... you are the most incredible mom, grandma, friend and confidant and I cherish every single memory we have.

"Thank you for the way you raised me and for everything you’ve taught me... I love you more than you will ever know!! Xoxo #love#happybirthdaymj."

Post a Comment

0 Comments