My world is shattered, Nollywood actress Rachael Okonkwo cries after losing mother

https://ift.tt/2WFk4Mf
Nollywood actress, Rachael Okonkwo has cried out after losing her mother to the cold hands of death, saying her world is shattered and her life crumbled.

The versatile actress took to her Instagram page on Sunday to announce the death of her mother, as friends and well-wishers sympathised with her.

In her first post, Rachael said “My life will never remain the same.”

In her second post, she lamented: “My world is shattered, my life is crumbled; RIP mama NKOLI. Where do I start from?”


Nollywood actress, Chika Ike commiserated with Rachael, saying, “Oh no! Please stay strong sweetie. May her soul RIP.”

Another actress, Eve Esin simply said: “Pls stay strong. The Lord is your strength Raaaa.”

Also, Linda Osifo said, “OH my God!! I’m so sorry!! Please stay strong!”


Post a Comment

0 Comments