Actress Juliet Ibrahim releases new photos as she turns 35

https://ift.tt/3e3XExE
Actress Juliet Ibrahim is 35 today.

And she shared beautiful new photos of herself to celebrate her special day.

Captioning the photos, she wrote;

Happy Birthday to me! I'm such an awesome person that it's hard for anyone not to recognize it – even me!

Happy Birthday to someone who is full of unbelievable awesomeness! Yes, that’s right. It’s my birthday.

My life is way more interesting than I could ask for at this age. I’m happy that I was born like me, not like anyone else.

Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays. On this special day, I just want to thank God for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.

It's my birthday! #AToAstToLife #







Post a Comment

0 Comments